BREAKING NEWS

Other Resources

Alistapart

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Google Extensions Are A Plus

I have to say that this Google Extension that I found, which is called, " BlogThis ", totally blew me away once I started using it. After I installed it and started using it, it was like magic. The fact that you can update your blogs with out actually going into the blogger dashboard and having a menu option that you can select of your current active blogs was like wow, heaven.

It is so useful to have for updating your daily blog and I would totally recommend it to any one who is a user of blogger and would like to update their blog fast and see the results almost right away.

The Add a BlogThis! button installs onto the browser toolbar, it will let you post to your Blogger blog from any webpage with just one click. There are 2 ways to use this extension. One is to install Google's Tool Bar which as of now I believe it is only available for Internet Explorer and Firefox.

At least that is what I have read from a Google article. Go to this link to install the Google Tool Bar if you don't already have and if you do simply Click here to install the BlogThis! extension

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Misterwebdesigner. Designed by OddThemes